Our campaign is making textbook affordable, at the same time, students could do something which helps too!
Here we got some advices for Students!
1. Steer clear of the bookstore.
– Shop elsewhere for books rather than just buy it in campus’s bookstore.
2. Buy used.
-Second hand books would definitely be cheaper
– Students could split the cost with close friends taking the same course and share a book.
4. Check the library
– School library probably have a copy of the textbook.
5. Rent books
– A popular option in nowadays, like what our campaign had mentioned about the book rental campaign.
6. Opt for ebooks
– Not only save money, but useful when student want to reference the text inside because of the digital format.
7. Decide which you’ll use long-term.
– Think of which book you might use over long teem and consider purchasing just those books new.